22 February 2010

Guns. Razors. Knives.

Holy fuck it's been a long time. Well, the Deftones have brought me back. Fucking Christ the new track is amazing. I love this band. You should love this band. Of all the bands that I loved at 15, the Deftones may be the only relevant band left. They have gotten consistently better with every release. After literally years of cock teases, this is their return. I look forward to them taking out The Dillinger Escape Plan on tour. It was supposed to happen before, in fact when Justin and I went and saw the Deftones touring Saturday Night Wrist, DEP was the original opening act. Drummer issues ruined that. Anyways. Here's to hoping they'll re-extend that offer. In May, the Tones will be dropping Diamond Eyes and this guy can't fucking wait at all.

2 comments:

bloggooding said...

The whole album is amazing, "you've seen the butcher" is rocking my world.

Seanicus said...

Royal, 976-Evil and This Place is Death are the songs blowing my mind right now. I love this album.