04 May 2009

I'm a little stitious.

Finals week sucks. I am not enthused about it at all. Oh well. Three days of tests and essays. I am really looking forward to this ending. I need the break. I'm really close to having too much. I'm burning out and I have classes all summer. Three weeks of bliss until then, though. I plan on drinking champagne, playing video games, reading a few books and working for three weeks. No mental stress. Just pure enjoyment. I need it. It just hit me all of a sudden, how much I need it. I have gotten little enjoyment out of things lately. I am hoping for something good to happen. Maybe some beer and Star Trek will help.

1 comment:

j.ho said...

i noticed in bobby brown's interview his hobbies section got edited. you know during that part he told the truth: doing coke and beating whitney.

actually sounds like a good hobby to have. you should take that up on your 3 week break as well.