20 November 2008

Sleepwalking: Deftones B-Sides Mix

So,the Deftones always get two mixes from me. One A-Sides, and the other B-Sides. I'm aware that a lot of this material has been made available through their B-Sides and Rarities cd, but my listing is better. Enjoy.

B-Sides Mix
1. Savory(Jawbox cover)
2. Night Boat(Duran Duran cover)
3. Wax and Wane (Cocteau Twins cover)
4. Jealous Guy(John Lennon cover)
5. Cherry Waves(Acoustic)
6. Change(in the House of Flies)(Acoustic)
7. Sinatra(Helmet cover)
8. Crenshaw Punch/I'll Throw Rocks at You
9. Lovers
10. No Ordinary Love(Sade cover)
11. Can't Even Breathe
12. Simple Man(Lynard Skynard cover)
13. To Have and To Hold(Depeche Mode cover)
14. Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want(The Smiths cover)
15. The Chauffeur(Duran Duran cover)
16. Be Quiet and Drive(Acoustic)
17. Sleep Walk(Santo and Johnny cover)

3 comments:

bloggooding said...

Hey you have inspired me. I started a blog steelhorseclub.blogspot.com

I am doing on becoming a motorcycle rider.

question if one were to pay the 10 bucks a year for their own domain would they have to start a new blog or does it keep the blog and just change the domain?

beets
bears
battle star gallactica

Seanicus said...

I'm glad to see that you watch The Office Jerod, though the quote is actually "Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica.". One should never pay to have a blog, as they are free at multiple places on the internet.

bloggooding said...

hey I mentioned you in my first VLog check it out.
steelhorseclub.blogspot.com