29 January 2009

Queens of the Rocking Age

So, I'm aware I've been kind of avoiding the blog lately. I've been busy, yada yada yada. Anyways. Here's my new Queens of the Stone Age Mix.

Queens of the Stone Age
Avatar Mix V 2.0

1. Monsters in the Parasol
2. Medication
3. Everybody Knows That You're Insane
4. Quick and to the Pointless
5. No One Knows
6. Sick, Sick, Sick
7. The Lost Art of Keeping a Secret
8. Go With the Flow
9. Regular John
10. Make It Wit Chu
11. 3's and 7's
12. If Only
13. First It Giveth
14. Ode to Clarissa
15. Mexicola
16. In My Head
17. Infinity
18. Battery Acid
19. Feel Good Hit of the Summer
20. White Wedding
21. A Song for the Dead

PS- I added two songs since yesterday. Howard will approve of the addition of "Quick and to the Pointless" and I'm glad "Ode to Clarissa" got worked in.

4 comments:

j.ho said...

no 'quick and to the pointless' and 'battery acid'?

Seanicus said...

Battery Acid is Track 16 Justin. But no "Quick and to the Pointless". I wanted "Ode to Clarissa" and "I Think I Lost My Headache", but there wasn't enough room.

The Unsteady Study of Immeasurable Consequence said...

Remember the concert, money...

One of the BEST shows ever.

Seanicus said...

The Queens show was one of the best shows I've ever seen. That band brings the thunder.